Maintenance Technician - Osprey Cove South
Full Job Description
We are looking to employ a Maintenance Technician with an outstanding knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance. A Maintenance Technician is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will display preemptive rather than reactive mentalities in this role
To ensure success, Maintenance Technicians should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, cleaning and managing staff. Top candidates will be fantastic at building and equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Handle repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- CPO certified (preferred)
- At least 1 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- apartment maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)