Sealwize Coastal Office Manager
Sealwize Coastal is scheduling interviews now for our open Office Manager
position in Wilmington, NC. This is a full time Mon-Fri position, with the ability to
work from home.
The compensation will range from $13-$16/hour based on work experience.
Other aspects of the compensation package include:
• Paid time off after waiting period
• Paid holidays after 90 Days
• Healthcare Reimbursement after a waiting perirod
This is a fun, fast paced place to work with a really healthy and positive culture.
We are a rapidly growing company. As such, we are in a constant state of
refinement and improvement. As we scale up, we'll need creative, confident
team members on our management staff that are eager to build this company
with us. If you love creating processes and solving problems, this may be a
great fit for you!
In this exciting role, you’ll be expected to…
• Not be a jerk
• Love kittens and puppies
• Be passionate about customer service and making people happy
• Possess great organizational and communication skills
• Be a quick study on a laptop with a variety of web-based software
• Know your way around the social media landscape
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy work environment.
• Possess a talent for identifying workflow problems, creating solutions and
• Feel comfortable and confident in making decisions and working
• Have a keen desire to build, create, grow and enhance everything you
• Be a positive, enthusiastic and humble member of our team
The duties associated with this position include:
• Answering phones (with a big smile on your face!)
• Scheduling jobs and sales calls
• Over the phone quoting and sales
• Customer follow up
• Replying to emails, texts and private messages from a variety of
• Invoicing customers and logging payments
• Reviewing Resumes and setting up onsite interviews
• Onboarding new team members.
• Product ordering
• Managing our social media activity (frequent posts of information relevant
to our customers, on multiple platforms)
• Working closely with our sales and operations teams to keep things
running like a well-oiled machine around here.
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, please include
To move to the top of the list call us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com