Offered As A LIVE Virtual Course In 2021!
We are excited to offer our first CALP/NALP course in a virtual LIVE format.
NALP has a new name:
In 2021, the National Apartment Leasing Professional credential is changing its name to the Certified Apartment Leasing Professional credential. We are excited to make this change from “national” to “certified”. The newly named CALP credential will continue to ensure that leasing professionals throughout the industry are fully prepared for success.
Earning CALP, your first industry credential, signals to an employer your commitment to a career in residential property management.
- Updated curriculum to include virtual leasing!
- Shorter sessions with homework in between to maximize learning! (That means reduced time away from the office)
- FREE orientation and test prep session included!
You'll Learn About:
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Monitoring and managing your community’s reputation
- Effective marketing plans
- Applying fair housing laws and communicating rental criteria
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests with appropriate follow-up
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- and more!
Member Rate: $400
Non- Member Rate: $800
For More Information:
Virtual class times will be 10am-2:30 w/ 30 min lunch break.
- Orientation 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27 (Test Prep Session TBD)
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- Why your Competition Matters
- Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Your Residents
- Marketing & Maintaining your Community
- Bringing in New Residents
- Market Analysis for Leasing Professionals
To obtain the CALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of six CALP courses
- Pass the examination within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
Please contact Stephanie at WAA3413@gmail.com.
New To Note!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not email@example.com for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.