Cypress Cove is Searching for a Leasing Professional !!
$14 - $15 an hour - Full-time
$14 - $15 an hour
Shift and Schedule
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Our entire staff is committed to nurturing our client’s investment multifamily homes. We treat client assets as our own, operating with the highest level of efficiency and customer service. Our goal is to give our clients a sense of pride in their property and in their choice of property management company.
Summary: Handles all aspects of leasing, renewing, and terminating leases by performing the following duties as well as being the “face” of the community and resident retention.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Shows apartments to prospects.
- Obtains contact information from prospects via email, in person, and on the phone and enters prospect information in Yardi.
- Responds to all email leads.
- Obtains credit and criminal reports for applicants.
- Interprets information on report, reviews proof of income, and rental Verification and approves or denies potential applicants.
- Prepares lease documents and company addendums.
- Assists tenants in explaining lease documents for signature.
- Post tenants’ information to include payments in Yardi.
- Updates advertising websites daily/weekly.
- Prepares comparative market analysis report monthly.
- Submits work orders upon tenant's requests.
- Responds to any tenant's requests, complaints, and balances due.
- Prepares renewal notices.
- Responds to any rental verification requests.
- Closes out complete work orders in Yardi
- Answers phones.
- Updates all internet adds.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Yardi.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with different personalities
- Math and accounting skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance