RestorePro is looking for a Business Development/Sales Account Executive!
RestorePro – the #1 independent restoration construction company in the Southeast -- is seeking a Business Development/Sales Account Executive to build trust, credibility, and long-lasting relationships in our new Wilmington office and community. This role requires a positive attitude, a genuine love of people, and a bit of creativity to advance the business goals of our 30+ year company. The more one puts into this role, the more they'll get out of it. This individual will work closely with the executive team to create and implement a marketing plan to maximize new sales and service existing customers and business partners. The Relationship Manager serves as a partner and advocates to consumers, commercial clients, and the community in their recovery of mold, water, fire, smoke, and catastrophic damage, as well as natural disasters. This is an on-the-go and exciting position for an enthusiastic 'people person' who enjoys cultivating and maintaining long-term business relationships. The ideal candidate will be high-energy, friendly, conversational, adaptive, and creative. He or she will understand the importance of networking for new business while also maintaining relationships with existing business sources. We are seeking to hire through retire change-makers and problem-solvers. If this describes you and excites you, let's chat Email Brian Charlebois, CSO, at Brian@TrustRestorePro.com.
- Generate and grow new relationships and secure new contracts by successfully executing a sales plan and building trust and credibility with target audiences
- Identify potential new relationships in your communities
- Present RestorePro’s services to potential clients, community members, and influencers
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other relationship- and market-related research
- Define, manage, and positively influence the entire client journey
- Call on existing clients while also endeavoring to build new business.
- Regularly visit the offices of contractors, Realtors, property managers, and construction industry professionals.
- In addition to fostering and building relationships, will deliver high-quality promo items; arrange & execute office breakfast & lunch presentations for prospects, catered by area restaurants; host or co-host presentations in prospects' offices to educate potential clients on our services
- Schedule inter-company mixers and other social opportunities to share our brand and reinforce our presence in the marketplace.
- Facilitate and co-host various (casual) social events & group activities, sometimes with the assistance of another team member.
- Regularly coordinate with General Manager and/or one of the company's owners on social media content to ensure that all news, promotions, social invitations, etc. are delivered to our followers and to our target markets.
- Contribute creatively to marketing and PR ideas, events, community involvement, and other areas that will benefit business development and customer retention.
- Develop and keep current a marketing calendar for all events.
- Create and implement strategies to engage prospects as well as maintain our existing relationships.
- Attend functions such as Realtor meetings, Chamber of Commerce breakfasts, builder forums, holiday functions, industry networking mixers, community relations opportunities, conferences, etc.
- Will, with instruction, measure progress through KPI's directed by the executive team and will update and keep current CRM data.
- Analyze the company's marketing position, sales performance data, and prospects and will report on all to the executive team.
- Must be innovative
- Passion for service; service-oriented mindset
- Be an engaging, spirited, and creative individual that's willing to contribute time, energy, ideas, and suggestions.
- Two years of business-to-business outside sales experience, preferably selling a service in a relationship-based industry
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating relationships/sales leads within your communities
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficient knowledge of web-based CRM software programs
- Utilize phone or table to log relationship activities
- Experience in the water and fire restoration industry is a plus, but not required
Base salary plus uncapped commission
401k | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life
Company vehicle, equipment, and all sales resources are company provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year including commissions pay
RestorePro Reconstruction is a licensed general contractor specializing in disaster and emergency response, including water removal and water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage restoration and repairs, and mold remediation in the greater Knoxville, Tenn., and Raleigh, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, and Wilmington, N.C., areas. The #1 independent restoration company in the Carolinas (based on revenue), its team serves private, municipal, and commercial clients, including homes, schools, universities, and healthcare facilities. Dedicated to creating exceptional client experiences, the company attributes its success to an unwavering commitment to professionalism and excellence, as well as its core values focused on urgency, customer-first approach, empathy, integrity, and personal excellence. RestorePro is an equal opportunity employer.